Saturday, March 21, 2009

News

...no, not aobut Tyler...

This news is about the man who impregnated the woman who gave birth to what ended up being, well, me. He is forcing my aunts to have an auction of my grandfather's possessions - something my grandfather absolutely did not want - so he could get his "share" sooner. We've kind of resolved ourselves to this, and it's fast approaching. However, I found out today that he will evidently BE there. And I have to admit, I don't know that I'm ready to face him. I'm really torn about how to treat him. I know what I should do, but I don't know if I'm a big enough person to actually DO that.

Just puttin' it out there...

3 comments:

HW said...

Lifting you up in prayers.

Beaner said...

That stinks - all around! I'll say a little prayer for you!!!

Donna G said...

sorry I have been an absentee blog reader...how did it go?