Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday

Hope all the mom's out there had a lovely Mother's Day - I know I did! My guys made sure I didn't have to lift a finger all day! Sweet!

To the two people who are still looking for posts from me - sorry! I've really been wrapped up in stuff with family and home (ask me about my wall!) and the women's ministry. I'm just not feeling the whole blog thing right now. I don't know. I'm also not feeling the whole praise team thing right now again either. (?)

We've got plans every weekend through the end of June, so I know I need to get my ducks in a row and get busy getting ready. It's mostly things I'm looking forward to, so that's good.

Any-hoo, life goes on, and I'm continually blessed by God. Blugs!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know... I'd quit the blog altogether but I'm afraid I'd lose all my friends!

Chris said...

Oh - that's SOOO not true!! I'd still be your friend...:-)

Donna G said...

I too am losing the bloggin' edge. I go through my bloglines now and look for people like you...and my other close buddies and just skip the rest....

Beaner said...

Mother's Day was pretty good - I actually got the whole weekend off! And I have more flowers to plant than I know what to do with!

I'm not feeling the whole Blog thing either. Now that the weather is nice, I'd rather spend time outside than on the computer. Right now I'm just sitting here, trying to put off washing my kitchen floor. Alas, the dirt is mocking me. I must go.