Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today's the *gulp* day...

I'm really doing okay with today being my birthday. Although my planned women's ministry activity was somewhat of a flop, and neither my wonderful hubby nor my sweet kids are home with me, and it's raining, and...oh, heck!

Actually, it was a nice day! I don't really FEEL any older, and the fact that this is THE BIG ONE isn't coming into play too much. I'm looking forward to everyone being home soon, and just enjoying the long weekend. (Older people need more rest, you know...lol!)

Thanks to my great friends who turned something I was planning for someone else into a surprise celebration for me last night! I was so honored! Wait till next year, JL - your turn!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!

Donna G said...

I will say it again...Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good one.