Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I still do...

1 true love

2 boys

3 dogs

4 different jobs for me/addresses for us

5 members in our current family unit

6 different cars

7 years ago - a new millenium! Does that mean our love is for the ages?

8 years ago we partied like it was - oh, wait, it WAS!

9 years ago was our first house-buying adventure - ack!

10 trillion times per day I think of you

11 years of being a family of four

12 months seem to go by too fast and at the same time too slow

13 years of anniversary fried chicken dinners (so we missed a couple of years...)

14 million versions of barbecue sauce and/or rub - HA! Finally got it, though!

15 years of loving you and thanking God every day for bringing us together

Happy anniversary, sweetheart! I love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris! This is the best anniversary post! Lots of love to you both.

AKH said...

I still do too!
Love ya, Boo!

Donna G said...

Precious memories. I may steal this for my anniversary!

(of course I will double it and change the stuff in it....maybe)

Beaner said...

Cute!!! Still strange to see Allen with hair though! Even stranger to see a video of him (saw it at Gary's house) when he had chicken legs & weighed maybe a buck O five!!!

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

Diane said...

Love you both!!! And now your little 'reindeer' is a college freshman and his momma misses him a ton!!

Can it be 15 years, wow!!!!

Chris said...

Diane,

Please tell Mike a happy belated from us!

I know - some days it seems like it's been a lot less than 15 years, and other days...well, you know...

I can't believe he's in college - ACK!

HW said...

This really made me smile.

Happy anniversary to both of you.