Saturday, October 27, 2007

What?

In response to some of the comments left on my previous entry, specifically Maud's, I have to admit (59 days) that I'm not sure to what you are referring. Christmas (59 days people!) is a long way off, and far be it from me (cards ready?) to harp on any sort of subject - especially (lists made!) on that tends to make people unhappy - time after time after time (gifts? check!) until people are ready to kill me! I mean, come on - I'm not a glutton (menu planned) for punishment here! I've learned my lesson in years past! I'm not going to mention ANYTHING about (cookies!!!) the holiday that's coming up! Nuh-uh! Nosirree! Not me!!!

Lol - actually, I've been trying to get things together for the sisterchick lock-in at the end of November - we'll be decorating the church building, so I've been coming up with ideas for that rather than doing anything for the house.

Beyond that, I'm heavily into planning next year's retreat - yay!!! We're making some changes, and I'm really excited about it! Nearly everything is done, and I've still got about four months. (Can you say "over-tweaking"? Lol!)

In work news, I've been given all KINDS of new responsibilities, so either I've really impressed someone, or I've messed up in reverse! But, actually, I'm really enjoying the new things, so that's good!

Have a terrific day, Blogville!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got the envelopes addressed but I haven't actually written the cards, yet. How about... Merry Christmas, Love, Terri

Beaner said...

I haven't even bought my Halloween candy yet!

I thought about creating a Holiday just for Procrastinators like me. Maybe I'll start on that tomorrow.

NinjaPrincess said...

Woot! Christmas talk! I was just at the women's retreat location with my hubs last weekend. I took him down to where we had the campfire and did our singing, and I shared the story of how Janice J. and Carolyn D. were CONVINCED we were going to be attacked by coyotes or killed by a wandering mass murderer! hehehehe