Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mojo risin' (not)

I've lost my mojos, I think. I've lost my stitching mojo, my blogging mojo, my music mojo - you name it and I can't seem to find it. Even my *gasp* Christmas mojo - can you imagine?!

I feel okay. I'm excited about the things I AM doing, but the things I mentioned - meh. Maybe I'm just tired today. I dunno...

Tyler is going to go out for the wrestling team. I think it will be really good for him. I don't know why, but I feel very comfortable with this. Guess I'll just go with it! LoL!

Okay - wrists hurting, so I better go...

Have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving, Blogville!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Sometimes it is better to sit back and evaluate what is important... sounds like you are just adjusting...(all that Christmas stuff so early was just WROMG anyway!!)

Beaner said...

I think you need to start singing " WEEEE Got Da FUNK!!!!"

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!