Monday, November 26, 2007

Post-holiday...

I hope you all had a terrific, restful Thanksgiving! We certainly did - well, maybe not restful necessarily, but...

I think Allen and I rediscovered how much fun the other can be. We spent a LOT of time together this weekend: picking out paint colors, applying said paint, cleaning house, law-breaking *ahem*, watching TV - just hangin' out. It was really fun, and something I think we needed.

Now, on to Christmas - and yes, I'm using the C-word! Less than thirty days, people!! I'm looking forward to this weekend's slumbie/decorating session at the church. I really hope we have enough decorations donated to do what I am envisioning...we'll see!

Off to do homework...!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Sounds like fun....especially...breakin da law!

HW said...

What room are you painting? What color? I love decorating gossip.