Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy Blogaversary!

Yep - it's that time again! My fourth blogaversary! (Plus a month, but who's counting...) So, last year, we decided that the appropriate gift is an automobile, er I mean LEATHER. Yeah, that's what it was, and I simply like the interior of the that PARTICULAR automobile...well, yeah, THAT didn't happen...

So what's traditional for the fourth anniversary? Evidently, it's a bit more peaceful than leather - I mean, really! It's books and/or fruit...



Isn't that lovely?! So calming and relaxing - reminds me of a quiet summer afternoon in a gazebo...ah...





Much better than, say, something like this...




Um...yeah...

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Happy Blogiversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years!!! Seems like only yesterday...

I like fruit & all, but I don't think I'd like THAT experience one bit!!!

Donna G said...

allrighty then....I think I forgot mine this year, oh well!