Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dilemma

Okay, so I guess the GOOD news is that we're being included in a holiday celebration with part of MY family - yeah, I KNOW! But the bad news is working out the whole scheduling thing. Our work schedules and getting with his family just aren't jiving with getting with my family. I guess most couples get all of this ironed out early on in their marriages - not 16 1/2 years in, huh.

Suffice it to say, things are still up in the air, and I'm not seeing a resolution. *sigh*

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm glad that your family is trying to include but it IS a hassle trying to fit everybody in. I did it for a while, had it made for a while, and am having to deal with it again.

16.5 years, huh?

Beaner said...

Chris, my parents STILL have not met his mom. We've been married for 12 years!!!

I'm glad your family is making some progress - I hope it all gets worked out soon!