Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Decumary!

Okay - I don't know why I even used that as the title - it's one of my pet peeves - and so is when people say "see you next year!" It's so cheesy!!!!

Anyway, so Christmas was very nice - evidently I was a better girl than I thought I was! We worked out the whole family-visit-logistics nightmare thing, and even found time to spend together as just the four of us! It was very nice to see my cousin again - we've never really been close, but it was great to feel included - even a little bit - with that side of the family.

Well, guess I'll see ya next year! Lol!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

I actually have never heard anyone say that phrase before!!!

Happy 2009 to you too! (That means the Retreat is right around the corner! Eep!)

That Girl said...

Happy 2009 to you! I'm glad you had some good family time. I was at O'Hare yesterday and thought about my Illinois buddies... the snow was pretty much gone. There was a lot more of it on the 26th but I wasn't at the airport long enough to see it!