Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*sigh*

Wow - somewhere along the way I posted for the 300th time. Didn't know I had it in me...or that I decided to throw it out for the world to see!

Things are okay around here. Trying to amuse the children is getting old REALLY fast. Trying to encourage our elder due to his current scholastic status is wearing thin. Preparing for the annual family reunion this weekend is frightening because it's come upon us so fast. Figuring out something special for my wonderful husband for both Father's Day and his birthday has me stymied. Stitching on these #$)@(*% angels is tap dancing all over my last nerve.

Other than that, it's all good.

1 comment:

Beaner said...

I'm glad that I get to catch up with you here, when life gets too busy to catch up in person!

"Trying to amuse the children is getting old REALLY fast." That is an understatement!!! I sympathize!!!

Father's Day: I actually have a plan this year - hurray! (But I can't share it yet!)

LOL on the stitching. How many do you have left???