Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday

So it's the weekend. Finally. I've not had a great week - not feeling the best. Work has been okay. My co-worker is back again. She seems to be doing pretty well. I felt like I had held down the proverbial fort pretty well while she was gone, but I guess I could have done better. At least that's how I felt.

I don't know what it is - just not feeling myself. It's been kind of a frustrating week for me.

I started a 61-day Bible survey study yesterday. Highlights of each book. Read about Abraham yesterday - and it was the verses that confound me a whole lot! Just don't understand why they're kinda stuck in where they are, and what they're trying to teach, what God was doing what He was doing - all of which added to my frustration of the week. Oh well, I'll keep praying for enlightenment.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Did you ever think that maybe God confounded us on purpose, just so the freedom in Christ would seem so much better? Kinda like how it has to be dark to really see the light from a candle. I don't know....just my thoughts for the day.

Donna G said...

I have been missing you. Glad all is semi-well. Lots of changes for you, feeling strange is probably perfectly normal (I love that sentence)