Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wait - I thought it was Tuesday - not Monday

Ever have one of those days...? Got up early, doin' the shower thing, everything's going great, Allen heads out to work - early (see? we're both doing well...!), get the kids up, pet the dog, pack for work - wait - back up - Tyler is in his room whining. *sigh* What's wrong? Headache & stomachache, and feels warm. I hear coughing - oh, good! It's not Tyler - um, er - it's Ryan - not good! Get them taken care of. Tyler goes back to bed, Ryan gets ready to head to school. I head out to work. THUMP thump thump thump...for the love - a flat tire?!!? NOT. COOL. Nurse the car back home. Call wonderful, sweet, beloved, heroic hubby at work. He comes home to change my tire - 'cuz he's AWESOME! Finds that my spare tire is also flat...

Anyway...I'm home with the sick ones (child and car) and I've got too much to do to be here. Our retreat is this weekend, and I've got shopping and packing and preparing to do. We leave Friday for a weekend of study, and prayer (and chocolate.) I'm really excited because we've got some rookies coming this year!

Tyler is feeling better. Temp's down and he's eating. Haven't checked the car. Gorgeous, forgiving, patient, handsome husband still loves me (whew)! Hopefully this evening will go better than this morning did...! LOL!

1 comment:

Donna G said...

You know that LION will be after you when you are trying to do a good thing...

Hope the retreat goes well.