Thursday, April 12, 2007

Creamed corn, anyone?

I've seen this on some other blogs I read, and thought it could be fun. (And, I needed to post something!)

List five weird things about yourself. Ready? Go.

To be honest, I had a hard time coming up with things that aren't simply pet peeves. But, here goes...

1. Milk MUST be ICE. COLD. No leaving it out on the table for the length of a meal for me! The less time it's out of the fridge, the happier I am. I have a real problem with spoiled milk - blech!

2. I pop my joints - fingers, wrists, elbows, etc. But I can't do just one side. I have to do both.

3. I hate it when people say EYE-talian. Enough said.

4. I can't lay on my back without bending my right leg. It reminds me of someone laying in a coffin, and ever since I was a child, that right leg has managed to bend. As a result, I had really good turnout on the right side for the ballet section of dance class. (Left side, not so much...)

5. I dislike the number four. Don't ask me why - I simply don't know.

So there ya have it. Me in a NUTshell - lol! What's weird about you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I'm no where NEAR as weird as you! :)

Actually, I just won't tell all my weirdness!

(I love to pop every joint that will pop - toes especially!)

Donna G said...

I turn my head to one side when I am really trying to listen to something.

Maybe I am not that weird... Really what is up with the number 4???

Beaner said...

LOL!!!

1. I love to eat cottage cheese mixed with grape jelly. Everyone else tells me that's weird.

2. The hanger hook has to point to the left when I hang my clothes on them & my clothes all face to the left in the closet.

3. I pop every joint too - not so weird! (And I have to do both sides or one will get jealous.)

4. I don't like Oreo cookies. There - I admitted it.

5. I feel that the phrase "But still." is a perfectly valid response in an arguement.

Anonymous said...

Beaner... I pretty much still use the "but 'cept" response.

Diane said...

Glad to see you post….

Popping joints is weird --- sorry!!!

1. I have weird hair – very thick and very course. Takes FOREVER to flatten it straight and it looks weird if I don’t
2. More on hair – I look weird when I try to wear my hair up in pony tail, I think my head is all wrong!!!!
3. I enjoy hanging out with my teenage boys, they are funny and I love to be around them. Everyone tells me that is really WEIRD.
4. I love sushi – the raw fish kind. I like the kind that doesn’t have raw fish in it too, but the kind with the raw fish is best. I brought it once to a ‘girls night out’ – they almost didn’t let me in the door until I showed them I ALSO had brought bread and olive oil.