Sunday, January 07, 2007

...and I'm back

So, yeah, that whole internet thing - not working so much at our house for the last month - ugh.

Recap: (for the two people who care...lol!)
Christmas was good - I think everyone got what they wanted, or at least something they wanted.
I have decided to take on the women's ministry. The former leader passed the 'baton' to me today - a plastic bag of files dating back to 1998 - ack! I think I might be in over my head...
I may be taking a break from the praise team. Not sure yet.
Work is still going well - I actually have received some praise from co-workers - which is always nice, right?
My coworker/mentor is still out - she's been out since before Thanksgiving - but I think I'm handling the 500 or so people on my floor pretty well!

I do have some things I have been mulling over - I will try to get some semblance of order to my thoughts and get something worthwhile posted here very soon. Tonight I just wanted to send up a flare to let people know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...

Have a good week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one who cares... it's good to hear from you!

paul said...

Life is a God thing. Do what you can and He will be glorified in you!

HW said...

So good to see you again. Thanks again for taking on the Women's Ministry.
I'm glad work is going well.

Beaner said...

Say it ain't so! A break from the Praise Team??? :(

I'm excited about the Women's Ministry role - I know it'll be great whatever you do!