Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday

Hmmm...interesting idea, Terri. Three things...desert island...in honor of your kind invitation how about 1) a freezer, 2) unlimited supply of ice cream 3) a spoon...LOL!

Thanks to the largesse of my boss, I get to go shopping tomorrow!!! For practically NOTHING! I'm SO excited! My friend boss and I are heading north to a barter/trade show, and nice boss split the trade dollars he's earned with all of us little worker bees in the office, so I can get some *upcoming C-word holiday that no one wants to think about yet* shopping done - unless, of course, DH has to work overtime...which would also be good...but...

DS1 seems to be doing much better in school! I'm not sure what the cause is, but I'm all for it!

Have a great weekend, blogbuddies!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

You should have kept some of those ideals.....

I do love it that you enjoy Christmas so much and for so long, I guess in a way I am envious.

Enjoy the shopping!

Anonymous said...

Your idea sounds more like a "desserted" island! If there is ice cream - I'm there!