Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday

Color me disappointed! That trade show this weekend was a JOKE! I went into it with such high hopes, only to find a glorified flea market with some really nice fur coats. All I ended up buying was some DVD's which I'm hoping aren't pirated somehow. Sheesh!

I guess I do have SOMETHING to look forward to - and I'll need your help, Blogville. DH has left me with the keys to the proverbial castle! I have COMPLETE CONTROL over his blog (www.fireguy.blogspot.com) this week and with the exception of the title - I can change whatever I want! I am enlisting you guys for topic ideas, because he's going to take 7 of my suggested topics as blog entries over the next month. Mwahahaha! When the cat's away...

6 comments:

Donna G said...

You should need NO HELP. Anyone who can fill a whole tin with ideals must have many, many to pull from...

But, I will see if I can think of anything I would love to hear discussed....??

Beaner said...

How about "Why You Would Be a Good/Bad Contestant on Survivor"

I, personally, would have a hard time with the food stuff. I have a weak stomach for gross stuff. I think I would waste away & be the first death from starvation. I am also afraid of heights & I can't swim. I think I would be the WORST contestant ever! How about Allen? What would be the hardest part? How about YOU? How would YOU do?

Donna G said...

Inspired by my post today, which was inspired by Terri's post yesterday....

You should ask him, if he could change one thing about himself what would it be???

**I think if you could get images in his background you should change it to a NASCAR theme, since he is such a fan**

Chris said...

ROFL!!! That would be AWESOME! And maybe add a bit of country music in the background...mwahaha!

Beaner said...

Oh yes!!!! NASCAR indeed! Didn't he promise to leave it up for 1 whole month??? Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Definitely NASCAR. I've got a picture of my Bobby I could send! or Tony... go to www.joegibbsracing.com they have photos and screen savers!