Monday, April 03, 2006

So, if this is limbo, could purgatory be far behind?

No, I'm not changing beliefs. Just kind of weird around here today. Nice boss has officially left, and new guy is theoretically in charge. However, no one has actually talked to us peons about it, so we don't know how to answer the phones, which financial accounts to open or close, etc. Ugh. Just call us mushrooms - keep us in the dark and feed us, well, you know. For the love. Plus it sounds like new guy is cut from the same cloth as mean boss. Great!

So - come on new place - gimme a call soon!

4 comments:

Donna G said...

I'm sure they will call soon!!

Beaner said...

Hey - If we had to buy our place in heaven, then I think you already overpaid working where you do!!! I'm praying that the new place calls soon! Blugs!

Anonymous said...

I bet I called home to check my messages 20 times today, hoping the new place would call!

I'll add you in on the "please call, please call, please call" prayers!

Susie said...

Hope they call you soon. I know how that is.