Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome to my pity party

Yeah, so I'm feeling very unnecessary - looks like the new gal is going to far surpass anything I've EVER been able to do around here.

New boss decided to have a welcome party for her today. Yeah.

And I know I have the better end of the deal, but still...I feel like I'm not going to be missed, and all that I DID accomplish is nothing. I mean, yay her, but geezlouise - at least wait til I'm gone to make me look bad...!

*sigh*

I'll get over it...

5 comments:

Jeff said...

You are really well rid of such an insensitive place. . . . Of course, they haven't staged your farewell party yet (hope, hope).

Chris said...

...thanks - but not holding my proverbial breath, as it were...

Beaner said...

No pity parties allowed (Terri's on vacation!)

Seriously, your old job is probably upset to be losing you because they KNOW they're in trouble. Remember - just because it LOOKS one way, doesn't mean it isn't something entirely different!!!

Chris said...

Aw shucks, you guys!

Donna G said...

It is hard, but deep down you know that you will be missed....but we are NOT looking back!!

Forward Ho!!

and I want to come to the celebration....