Monday, September 25, 2006

...and so it goes

Howdy all! Things around here have settled in to a comfortable rhythm, I think. We got the first progress report for the boyz: DS1 is doing very well - with a couple of exceptions, but is gearing up to raise those two grades. DS2 has B's across the board. Way to go, guys!!! Tyler told me that Morgan broke up with him today. Ah, well...

We're shooting our last (woot!) wedding this weekend. I'm looking forward to having it over with. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am happy for the families and all, but from a purely selfish standpoint - DONE means DONE!

My beloved hubby and I actually were able to sit together in church yesterday - hasn't happened in I don't know how long! I'm out of the praise team rotation for about a month due to many reasons. Maybe while I'm not singing, I can shake whatever is lurking in my lungs and making me cough.

I have finished another angel - stitching, at least, if not the beading. This is the time of year when the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament issue comes out, but I'm really having a heck of a time finding it around here! Not sure why, but none of the book stores around here are carrying the parent magazine, Just Cross Stitch. I really don't want to have one missing of my collection, so I guess I'll keep looking...*sigh*

Things at my old job are really in a tizzy right now, and I know that prayers would be appreciated...

I'm mulling over some inspirational, spiritual-type thoughts. Hopefully, they'll decide to make an appearance in an upcoming blog soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst! I've started working on my Christmas cards!!!

Beaner said...

I love your "inspirational spiritual-type thoughts" - keep 'em coming!

Hope you get the crud out soon! (You can decide which paragraph to apply that to!)