Monday, September 18, 2006

I am, in every thought of my heart, yours...

I took Monday and Tuesday off in celebration of our 14th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Nothing planned, really; just time to hang out together. The kiddoes are in school both days, so we're not going anywhere or anything.

I can't believe it's been 14 years! Some days it seems forever ago we got married, then there are the days when it feels like we're still honeymooning!

My husband is one of the sweetest, most gracious, best-looking, kindest, big-hearted people I know. I cannot believe that God has given us this time to be together - He's truly good!

Allen is so romantic! I get tears in my eyes when I read some of our old love letters (and some of his blogs, too) He wants to take care of me and our boys more than anything. I am truly blessed!

Here's to the past fourteen, and many more to come, babe! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a mushy girl! It must be nice to have something to be mushy about!

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are two of the greatest people I know. Enjoy the day -- -- Love ya

Beaner said...

Happy Anniversary! I love reading BOTH of your blogs when you talk about each other - it's nice to hear the PDA's!

I think you forgot to mention, in your description of your husband, that he's bald too. ;)

Here's to many more happy years together!