Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday

Friday! Finally!! Yesterday was kind of rough here at work. Some of my responsibilities were removed from my 'realm.' This will eventually work out as a good thing, but it still kind of stings. I'm struggling with bitterness and, yes, a little bit of anger over the situation. One of my co-workers has been 'keeping tabs' (please read 'spying') on the work I've been doing, and while it was good work (which even he can't deny!) , I still managed to get it taken away - albeit very gently. It will be going toward the betterment of the company as a whole, so I just need to deal and not take it so doggone personally! (deep inhale...and exhale...)

Okay.

I'm going to my friend's wedding tomorrow. And I'm taking the kiddos. This will be interesting. Long drive, and then end up at a long boring thing where they kiss at the end - ewwww! Sorry kids! Anyway, she's a dear friend, and she's absolutely over the moon for this guy! She has grown so amazingly in the Lord since I've known her and I'm so happy for them both!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: