Friday, November 05, 2004

Stuff

I'm so proud of myself - I finished addressing my Christmas cards this week! One thing down - twenty million to go!

I was looking so forward to a voice lesson tonight, but my coach called and had to reschedule. :( The recital and stuff is coming up frighteningly fast!

Well, so far nothing has happened regarding my husband's job and possible repercussions for his position on an issue. Let's hope that continues!

Things are going well, and I hate the fact that I feel nervous waiting for the other shoe to fall.

Lord, please help me enjoy Your blessings, and this time of relative ease. Thank You for all that You've done for me and mine. You are awesome.

1 comment:

commentator33 said...

hey I hope the things with your husband turns out alright. I'm sure God knows all about it :)
shasa