Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can't win for losing

Okay, my self-pity/lack of self-esteem demon is getting a workout today.

Ever have one of those days when you try to do something right, you think you're doing something good, and it blows up in your face? Everything just goes all pear-shaped.
And you end up in a bigger mess than when you started. Ugh. All of which sends me on some sort of downward spiral - you can't do anything right, you're worthless, why are you even here, you don't even count at this school, etc.

I'm not looking for pity or anything. Just putting it out there.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I bet we could do 'Days of Elijah' for ya!

Beaner said...

Thanks for stopping in to see me today! It meant a LOT! It's still so good to get hugs from friends. You hang in there too. You're doing GOOD things today - you're winning in MY book!

Chris said...

Bless you! Thanks!

Dwiggy444 said...

If you don't know how much I love you, you are just blind. Or maybe I'm emoptionally constipated. Yeah...now that I think about it, it's that latter. :-)

You really do ROK Chris. You are human just like the rest of us, but you have a LOT of good things in you, things that God has created in you, that are JUST what your family and friends need.

I'm so glad I know you Chris. Keep the faith and keep looking to God. He is whispering in your ear right now, "You are my Beloved..."