Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weekend Highlights

FRIDAY
* Day off!
* Long lost family in town
* Meeting with troubled friend - and we were both laughing when he left

SATURDAY
* Family, family, and more family
* Quo's famous spaghetti
* Fishing
* Sunburn
* Ribs, chicken, macaroni salad - reunion food rocks!

SUNDAY
* Happy Father's Day
* Baseball game
* Cheap seats
* Watching DH and kiddos play ball and run the bases at the ball field
* Player autographs! On EVERYTHING!
* More sunburn

I need another day off to recover! And to heal - sunburn is killing me!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Sunscreen chickie... sounds like you need an SPF 30 or above!!

Hope it feels better soon!

Chris said...

SPF 30 nothin'! What I need is SPF-burka - head to toe swathing in multiple layers! (Honey, I'm so pale I'm clear!) What was I thinking?!?