Saturday, June 11, 2005

Desperately in need of prayer covering!

Blog family, I covet your prayers for a situation here. Please pray for restoration, reconciliation, forgiveness, healing and strength. I don't want to get into the reasons for the need for you to be on your knees - that's not my place. Just, please - PLEASE - be praying for our church family.

Lord, sometimes it's hard to find You. I don't understand why these things happen. I'm sick at heart. I just wish things were right. Lord, be with us as a church. Be with us as individuals. If understanding can't be given to us, then let us at least draw together.

3 comments:

Donna G said...

You have my prayers....God can fix it/in his time..in his way.

Dwiggy444 said...

Thanks for lifting this up Chris. Continue to trust in Him completely - He will be victorious!

Jeff said...

Indeed, Christ already has won the victory! We'll continue to pray that all will allow His Victory to rule their lives!