Monday, June 06, 2005

Back to the salt mines...

Well, last week was great! Vacations are usually terrific, and though we didn't do anything 'special' or anything, I know I had a great time! Monday, of course, was the cookout/surprise birthday party thing; Tuesday - well, to be honest, we recovered! Wednesday I took the kiddos to see Star Wars; Thursday we went to Peoria; Friday - off to Chicago for the day. Saturday I went to see family, while DH and the kids went bowling and then over to see his family in the evening. And Sunday, we recovered - again!

Then today - work - ugh. I really tried to have a good attitude about coming in today. And I think I succeeded. (Getting the brain started again this morning was a little tough, but I did it!) But all the stuff piled up is really starting to get to me. So, I decided to go into denial and blog a bit.

I admit that I did miss my work computer last week! I have all my daily blog reading available at the click of my mouse, instead of having to type the addresses in one at a time. I guess I never realized how many blogs I actually read in a day. Sheesh! So, while I didn't do much writing or commenting last week, I did read!

Take it easy, folks - I know I am! lol!

1 comment:

Donna G said...

Vacations are bitter/sweet like that. Coming back is a pain, but I guess we need it to a. make money to take another vacation and b. to appreciate it when it comes.

Have a great week!