Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thursday

I just found out that two of my cousins had children this month. Two little girls. I know they're thrilled, and I'm so happy for them. All of the 'grandkids' now have children and have been or currently are married. My grammy done good. She's over the moon with the news of two new great granddaughters!

I'm starting to get nervous about my recital in December. Christmas and the recital, not to mention Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc is coming up way too fast! Although I'm planning better for Christmas, time is still slipping away...only 72 days or so until Christmas!

As far as the family goes, well, we're muddling through. The boys are doing a little better in school, and they're playing together much better. Whew! My elder DS Sunday school teacher stopped me Sunday and told me how well he's doing. He's got a tender heart and really wants to do right, and his teacher is so proud of him. Me too. My elder came home yesterday to tell me that he has a girlfriend. "And her favorite color is blue, and her favorite animal is a leopard, and her favorite state is Maryland 'cuz that's where she's from, and she wants me to wear blue tomorrow." Um...okay! (It's waaaay too soon for all this!)


No comments: