Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ahhh...Wednesday

Well, I've gotten the official okie-dokie from my aunt on the colors I chose for the pin guards, so I'm back to stitching. She and my grandfather came over last night for a quick visit.

I'm still plugging away at the women's retreat lesson. I haven't had as much time to work on it over the last couple of days, but I'm planning on working on it pretty hard the rest of this week. I'm really getting excited about it!

Busy at work, busy at home, nothing new or exciting, nothing deep and meaningful. (Oddly enought - happy that the things I dream at night WON'T come true - trust me!) Just, well, here, thank God.

Lord, please shine through me today.

_____________________________________________


Okay - confession time - I'm NOT happy today; I'm NOT feeling well; I'm NOT sleeping well; I'm NOT in a good mood as much as I may try to play it off; I'm NOT wanting to be here - or anywhere for that matter. There. *sigh* Things are starting to weigh on me, and today is not a good coping day. Sorry. Hopefully, my funk will dissipate and I'll be better tomorrow...

7 comments:

Beaner said...

I thank God that He doesn't count my dreams against me!!!

Have a great day!

Beaner said...

OK - WOW. I'm glad you let that out! It'll build until you explode!
I'm sorry that you have to be at work when you feel so yucky - I hope something happens to brighten your day. (Remember the roses.) Blugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Weeeeeeeeeee want da funk! Gotta have some funk!

It's payback sister... I had that song in my head for weeks!

Chris said...

Stop making me laugh - I wanna be a grump!

(thanks, gals!)

Beaner said...

I hear Cold Stone calling your name! ;)

Donna G said...

I'm sorry you feel crummy! I am going to be sending you something later,( if I can get time to type it...if not I may scan it and make you try to read my handwriting) Maybe it will help you feel better (but then again it may make you kick the dog!)

Chris said...

Wrigley or Spike?