Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Monday

...in spite of the fact that researchers have determined that this is supposed to be one of the worst days for people...and how exactly would one go about coming to THAT conclusion?

My cold seems to be loosening it's infernal hold on me - hooray! Enough so that I was even able to sing with the PT yesterday. But, I have to admit, I went home after our women's ministry group meeting and put on my flannel jammies - I WAS DONE. Completely worn out. But I have had no pity-Coke today - only water, thankyouverymuch! Just working my widdle finger to da bone.

Our aforementioned meeting went well, I thought. We had lots of input and some really good ideas for the next couple of months, and beyond. We even started planning for the women's retreat in March. Hopefully, it will be good...

3 comments:

Beaner said...

It's a happy day because the sun is shining!!!! But I better not get sick from my family! Glad you're feeling better & I'm really looking forward to the Retreat!

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Visit this site. Lots of ideas for theme, ice breakers...

http://www.womensministry.net/

Anonymous said...

Man! That Spike can jump high!