Tuesday, September 14, 2004

BOR-RING

As I look back over my last few blogs, I realize that my life really isn't that interesting...

Things have been really odd lately, and I guess my entries are reflecting that. I need to find time to be still and know. There's either been knowing or the stilling, but not really simultaneously.

In our marriage, I tend to be the encourager. Well, our roles were reversed this morning, and my dh spent some time encouraging and reassuring me. It was wonderful! It helped me to see how much it helps him when I encourage him. It truly did give me courage, today!

Thank You for my wonderful husband, and his tender heart. Watch over my family today, Lord, and protect them. Shield those in the path of Ivan and keep them safe.

1 comment:

commentator33 said...

Thank You Jesus for encouragement
it means so much
only God could come up with such a blessing
God Bless