Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tender heart and tuna

My hubby - the biggest softie in the world! He was out mowing the lawn last night and came to ask for a can of tuna. Obviously puzzled, I asked him why in the world he needed tuna to finish mowing the lawn. He informed me that there was a very pretty stray cat in the back and before he sent it away, he wanted to feed it first. Uh-huh. So I forked over a can of yummy fishy stuff and off he went - all the while telling me that he doesn't want a cat and that I don't want a cat. Yeah, right.

On a more serious note, my brother in law finally got in touch with the northern half of the family after Charley and let us know he and his were fine, and, oh, by the way, we're living in Vero Beach now. That's right. Ground zero for Hurricane Frances. So, I know we'd all appreciate prayers sent for those in that area.

No comments: