Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday

Note to self: Next year, make sure YOU get the Monday after Thanksgiving off, instead of friend-boss! Eek!

Thanksgiving was nice - went to BIL an SIL's house. Very thankful for family! LOTS of food and she sent home lots of leftovers with us. Didn't get to make Mamaw's Coconut Cake for T-giving, but will definitely try it for the church holiday banquet-ish thingy!

Friday I was a slug. No shower, didn't venture out of my comfy spot very often, remote firmly glued to palm. Awesome!

Saturday DH worked, so I actually DID some stuff (*gasp* - I know!) Lots of laundry, some cleaning, some shopping - but it was all stuff DH asked me to pick up - so no pressies.

Sunday I sang with the PT. Good times. We've got such a great group of people involved in the worship ministry. Just don't get us giggling...

And today - ugh! DH is in a class every day this week. We're going to be a "normal" couple where we both get home at the same time (approximately), look at each other, and wonder what we should do for dinner. Great. How do people DO this every day?!?

So there's my weekend in a shallow nutshell - I'd go into more detail, but it's almost time to go home, and I haven't gotten to all my work today...(bad girl!)

3 comments:

Donna G said...

I don't know how couples do it everyday {arrive home and decide on dinner that is} I would go nuts....well the LONG weekend just about drove me nuts anyway.....

Anonymous said...

Friend Boss left at lunch today. I was just glad to see her go! It's so nice and quiet!

Beaner said...

Yeah - what were you guys giggling about?

I can't wait to try the Coconut Pie - I hope you make it! Hope you have a better day today! Blugs!