Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wednesday

It's evidently autumn (that's for you, Skip!) because evidently, I'm coming down with something. Ugh! Feeling sluggish, congested. Oh well.

Not much is going on around here - just maintaining. And sometimes that's all I can hope for.

Sorry 'bout the melancholy tone today! I'm not down or anything, just kinda emotional and tired...

...gray skies are gonna clear up - put on a happy face...

_______________________________________

And now for something completely different (with apologies to Monty Python...)

Check out Fajita's blog: http://www.homefront.blogspot.com Love the idea!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Autumn? I thought is was Winter already!

Sorry you're in the downy-dumps! Pretty soon it'll be the weekend & time for fun! Hope you're feeling better soon! Blugs!

Donna G said...

I miss Skip! He checked in the other day, but boy he is as scarce as hens teeth!!