Thursday, March 03, 2005

...kamma kamma down doobiedoo down down...

I can't figure out what's going on with me! Yesterday and today, I just seem to be in a funk - at least that's how it looks! I mean, I feel fine - not sad or down or anything, but my face and my demeanor don't seem to have gotten the memo.

I am feeling a little sensitive about comments being made about things here in the office. They're made as 'general' comments about broad topics, but the 'broad topics' are things that I'm responsible for - and not by choice, might I add. *sigh* I don't want to be bothered with anyone at work today. Just let me sit in my little corner of the office and do my work!

Lord, I don't want to bring anyone down, and I don't want to be down myself! I want to be a light and share the joy that You've given me! Lift my head, Lord. Let me be an encouragement.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Hang in there, girl. It's probably a sign that some people are trying to avoid looking at problems that they are the center of--the problem isn't you!

Mae said...

Jus tsing them the Numa Nuam song. It'll brighten anyone's day! Questions? See Matt Elliott's blog from Monday www.mattelliott.blogspot.com

Chris said...

LOL! I get enough weird looks around here - I don't need to lip sync!

Susie said...

((HUGS!)) It'll get better. Just keep smiling until you find something really neat to smile about. You can do it! ; ) Smiling is contagious.

JP said...

Good song, breaking up IS hard to do.