Thursday, March 31, 2005

Favorite...?

Are you someone's favorite person?

I read this on one of the blog's I regularly read. It got me to thinking. I hope I'm my husband's favorite person, and maybe even my kids favorite mom. I'm pretty sure I'm at least near the top of the list of grandkids.

And then I wondered about Jesus. Who is His favorite? What would it take to be God's favorite? I don't know that I could do what I think it would take to be Jesus' favorite person.
Although, with as much as God has intervened and helped us and blessed us recently, I feel that I could make that argument!

What do you think?

Thank You Lord for the blessings, and for the good news we just received. Once again You have proved Yourself faithful! You are my favorite!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

I want to be someone's favorite person! I love it when my grandson reaches for me and clings to me! We truly want to be needed.

With that in mind, how much does Jesus love for us to cling to Him?

Good thoughts!

Anonymous said...

DJG!!!!!!! Those are the exact words I spoke - "I want to be someone's favorite person!" I think I could be my nephews' favorite aunt... not person.