Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Gimme 5!

Thanks to Karen for this...

5 snacks I enjoy:
fruit
'designer' ice cream
cereal
trail mix
Jelly Bellys

5 songs I know all the words to:
wow - um...probably almost any of the praise and worship songs we do for church - unless of course we're actually up front trying to sing...

5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
pay off our debts
college for the kiddos
spoil DH
indulge my cross stitch stash habit
travel


5 locations I would love to run away to:
The UK - doesn't matter where
Hilton Head Island, SC
Charleston, SC
Kentucky/Tennessee
Alaska

5 things I like doing:
singing
reading
cross stitching
watching old movies
talking to DH

5 things I would never wear:
spandex
short shorts
scuba suit
snow skis
metal on my face

5 recently seen movies:
Hello Dolly! (just last night, as a matter of fact)
Are We There Yet?
Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles (one of my favorite stations has a thing for Molly Ringwald right now)
Star Wars 3

5 famous people I'd like to meet:
Paul McCartney
Darlene Zschech
Paula Deen
Frank Bialec
Michael Crawford

5 biggest joys of the moment:
family (including the dawg)
praise team practice
a fast computer (here at work, anyway!)
watching DH grow in his faith
RAIN

5 favorite toys:
dominos
Cranium game
the dawg aka Fuzzbutt
computer
the remote

How about you?



3 comments:

Donna G said...

SNACKS- popcorn, Reese's Cups, cookies, Fiddle Faddle, Ice cream

Songs- Gilligan's Island, Beverly Hillbillies, Brady Bunch, Wildwood Weed...and most of the hymns in the book

$100,000,000- Pay off mine & my kids houses(3), quit working, buy a beach house

Locations- Aruba, Bahamas, Hawaii, Alaska, St. Thomas

Like doing- Sing, play tennis, keep Matthew, read, write

Never wear- pleated tennis skirt, midriff showing tops, low rider pants, wool, lace.

Movies- War of the Worlds, Batman, The Longest Yard, Star Wars, Mr & Mrs. Smith

Famous People- Bill Gates, Andy Roddick, Condoleeza Rice, Will Smith, Oprah

Joys of the moment- Precious grandson, brother coming home tomorrow, tennis tonight, empty nest, going out with good friends.

Toys: Tennis raquet, Sea Doo, Digital Camera, XM Radio, Fast computer.

Karen said...

Chris, I think you and I could get along famously. :)

Chris said...

You betcha Karen! Snax and movies at our house!