Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The sounds of silence

Wow! It sure is quiet out here in my little corner of Blogville! Helloooo...helloooo...helloooo...

Guess everyone's as busy or tired or (insert term here) as I am!

Slept last night - wahoo! Did a bible study with family last night - wahoo! Life proceeding on course, as far as I can see anyway...

Decided can't pull off Zoe this year, so I guess the craft auction can have me for another year.

Please keep the doin's at my office in mind as you pray today. 'Not nice boss' is being a real, well, um, you know - to friend boss. Stress levels rising dangerously. Thanks!

Take care everyone!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Helloooo... :o)

Sorry to hear about Zoe. Now that we are in CA, I am hoping to go to the one in Fresno. The new church we found (YAY) has a praise team and even though we haven't officially placed membership, they've already let me sit in on rehearsal and sing with them. They do lots of Zoe stuff. :O) This is SO worth driving 40 minutes for!

Donna G said...

Man, I was hoping to get to meet you at Zoe!

Got the prayers going

Chris said...

I know! I'm so bummin' that I won't be there to meet you, Donna!

Karen - I'm thrilled that you've found a church! I have a friend that moved away about 9 years ago who has just this summer found a church home!

Beaner said...

I'm bummin' about you not going to ZOE too! Whose gonna have the victory sprinkles???

Chris said...

LOL! Just pack your go-go boots for the praise cages!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a go go dancer when I was little! If Beaner gets a cage, then I get one!

elizabeth said...

...um...