Monday, July 18, 2005

More mindless drivel...

...cuz I'm really tired!

Okay:

Choose a letter and list ten items below that begin with the letter you chose...

I choose "B"

1. name a family member: Butch - just don't call him that to his face!
2. name a movie: Bad News Bears - for some reason, the kiddos really want to see this - don't think so...
3. name a game: Balderdash - lots of memories playing this after holiday dinners with my family
4. name an automobile: Bonneville - my mom's company car for YEARS
5. name a fictional character: Barney Miller - the character we couldn't figure out at DH's mom's birthday party was Nick
6. name a famous person: Barbra Streisand - love it when the movie channels start showing Hello Dolly! and Funny Girl/Lady
7. name a food: bratwurst - would love to have grilled brats straight out of their beer hot tub for supper tonight!
8. name a household item: boxer shorts - gimme a break - I'm going on about 2 hours of sleep! :)
9. name a book: Berenstain Bears - not my favorite - but maybe I get double points...?
10. name a song: Blue Bayou - this would be my mother's influence (and double points again!)

5 comments:

Beaner said...

I chose "J"

1. Family member: Jim (dad), Jan (mom), Jimmy (brother)....now you know why my name starts with J!!!
2. Name a movie: Jurasic Park - still scary, esp. those Velociraptors!
3. Name a game: Jeopardy - humming that "I'm thinking of my answer" music yet?
4. An automobile: Jaguar came to mind, although I'd prefer a Jeep
5. Fictional Character: Jenny from 'Forrest Gump'. Boy can I relate!
6. Famous person: Jordan Knight (from New Kids on the Block) Growing up, I REALLY thought I was going to marry him. I guess I DID get a falsetto, though!!!
7. Food: Jello - I still squish it around in my mouth when I eat it!
8. Household item: Jeans - my favorite item of clothing, but not really a household item, per se.
9. Book: Johnny Tremain - read it in 7th grade, I think. It's historical fiction about a boy in Boston right before the Revolutionary War.
10. Song: Just the Way You Are - old school Billy Joel!

That was fun! Hope you get some energy soon - it's only Monday you know!!!!

Donna G said...

I choose "D" of course...

1. Family member: David(spouse), Derek (son) Diana (daughter) Donna, (ME)
2. Name a movie: Death Becomes Her (what a funny movie!)
3. Name a game: Double Dare
4. An automobile: Denali
5. Fictional Character: Doogie Howser...(no clue where that came from)
6. Famous person: Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
7. Food: Dunkin Doughnuts
8. Household item: Dishwasher (my favorite)
9. Book: Divine Conspiracy (I will FINISH it!)
10. Song: Desperado (LOVE the Eagles)

Donna G said...

Why are you not sleeping?

Chris said...

Fireguy being a fire guy tends to make nightime unsettling. So. Well, that's probably the biggest reason, anyway.

Donna G said...

My "friend"? called me at 11:00 last night to verify my tennis scores!!! I was sleeping great up until then....I don't know if my inner-werewolf came out or what after that!

Nothing nearly as exciting as worrying about my DH fighting fires!