Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Conclusions

Today's the day! I've been waiting for it for, well, a year now. One year ago today, I started my 'new and improved' blog. I'm not sure what, if anything, I wanted to accomplish with this thing, but there ya go.

I've gone back and read my past posts and comments, perhaps looking for the meaning or purpose behind blogging, or a deeper meaning IN my blogs. I found that in the past year I've been up and down. I've been deep and shallow. I've been needy and giving. I've been close to God and not so close. I've made it through tough times with my DH and kiddos, and celebrated good times with them. I've been bold and I've been retiring. I've made friends, and adjusted other relationships.

It's been a year in the life. And what I've discovered is: I'm human. No better, no worse than anyone else. Just me. I've changed some things that I needed to, and maybe found things I still need to work on.

Thanks to those of you who have joined me on this journey - ready for the next page?

5 comments:

Beaner said...

I'm so happy to have gotten to know you a little bit better through your blogs. I really enjoy reading what you write. And, yes, I'm ready for MANY more pages!!!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading about your life. I'm also glad to know that someone else struggles with friend bosses!

Jeff said...

You go, girl!

Beaner said...

Praying for you tonight! Love ya!

Donna G said...

Oops, I missed the official blog-o-versary!

I am glad you are here, and don't you find it enlightning to go back and see where you have been. I know this has been a good thing for me, just to record my journey!

Keep on Blogging!!