Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blah

Ever have one of those days? Haven't even had a chance to get out on the wrong side of the bed before the day goes to pot!? Welcome to my little corner of paradise today! Ugh. And when I get here (to work) I'm feeling paranoid, because my co-workers keep IM'ing one another and giggling - hate feeling left out of the loop, you know?

Don't know what else to do but count my blessings and be happy anyway...

Planning on (or at least hoping to) organizing "C-word" gift lists in my down time today. We'll see how that goes.

It's hard for me to get my head around the fact that our absolutely gorgeous sunset last night was an effect of a weather hiccup half a world away. And that same hiccup caused such horrifying destruction and devastation.

3 comments:

Beaner said...

Could bad things for some people be good things for others? Makes me think!

Hope you have a better day soon!

Donna G said...

I am glad you got to enjoy a beautiful sunset...really!

I hope you all are spared the wind and rain.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell djg but, I've already got some C gifts bought!!!!!!