Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday

Well, still haven't heard from my dad or anyone on that side of the family as to details or needs, so I'm kind of in a holding pattern right now. Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

I've got some possible blog-able ideas, but I haven't fully developed them yet. I've been thinking on them for awhile. Just not in publishable form yet. But soon.

School registration is coming up frighteningly fast! This week for one and next week for the other. For some reason, I'm feeling really anxious this year.

Work is calling...(I'm trying to ignore it, but it's a persistant little dickens!)

3 comments:

Donna G said...

If work would just leave you alone you could develop those ideals....I have the same problem!

Beaner said...

Anxious? Could it be because you have 1 going into Jr. High??? Yikes!

Chris said...

Hmmm - could be! Ack!