Wednesday, August 24, 2005

They're Baa-aack

...at school, that is. Today was the first 1/2 day. Sounds like it went well...

I know y'all don't want to hear it, but I've started making lists for the "C-word" holiday (which is only 123 days away...) Started my gift list, card list, and baking list. Planned menus for the "T-word" holiday as well as the "C-word" one.

The PT talked about Zoe after practice last night. I hope I can work out going next year...! Depending on the dates next year, and finances, of course, I may be able to swing it. It's difficult to schedule child care because of DH's work hours, but next year, if they hold to the date I think they will, is the best possible configuration. We'll see...

Back to work...:)

5 comments:

Beaner said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

Donna G said...

Ughhh!! Guilt! If there is one thing I am good at it is procrastination.....I am truly thankful for all of you planners out there, you keep ME balanced!

I wish you were coming to Zoe. I can't believe you were there last year and we met Skip but not the rest of you guys...Speaking of Skip has he fallen into an oil well in Texas???

Chris said...

LOL! I was wondering the same thing! Are you planning to meet up with anyone from our group at Zoe?

Donna G said...

Fajita is working up some kind of "blogger-meeting". Clarissa tried something last year, but I think they are just gonna have to announce it from the stage....

All bloggers go to the right front--or something like that.

Chris said...

Hmmm - be sure to find Beaner - she'll be looking for you on my behalf...mwahahaha!

LOL!