Wednesday, February 23, 2005

100 things part 2

51. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
52. I once dated a minister and thought that would get me in good with God. Go figure!
53. I've never had braces. (see "dentist-phobic")
54. I once wanted to write the great American novel.
55. I've had a hard time getting this list to this point.
56. I wish my church was less conservative.
57. I've never been to a class reunion.
58. Occasionally, I come up with a good idea.
59. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 17...
60. ...because I failed the test the first time.
61. One of my favorite movies is Gone With the Wind.
62. My only two times in the hospital was for the births of my two children.
63. These were also my only two surgeries.
64. I adore comments on my blog!
65. I prefer autumn to the other seasons.
66. People who drive with their turn signal on irritate me.
67. I used to be able to speak German. I even took notes in college in German - really confused people who borrowed my psych notes!
68. I don't make decisions easily.
69. I have English, Irish, German and Cherokee ancestors.
70. I don't have a green thumb. I killed a plant that had survived longer than I had been alive.
71. I watch too much television.
72. One of my favorite books is Little Women.
73. I tend to have good intentions, but lack a bit on that whole follow-through thingy.
74. I really enjoy antiques and heirlooms, and the stories that go with them.
75. The first time I met DH's oldest brother, he was wearing a purple glitter wig.
76. My DH proposed to me while I had curlers in my hair...
77. ...and before I had brushed my teeth.
78. We've not had a morning date since then...hmmm...
79. Marching bands make me cry - no clue why!
80. I'm so proud of my DH and my kids!
81. I love all things coffee-flavored.
82. Except the drink.
83. I used to think Dracula lived in my bedroom closet.
84. I'm terrified of things that are grossly disproportionate (think Freddy Krueger in the first movie - ugh!)
85. I tend to play everything safe!
86. I usually have a difficult time believing I'm good at anything.
87. When I was a child, I had a number of odd, 'supernatural' experiences.
88. I like Monty Python - indeed, all things British.
89. I've never broken a bone.
90. I can't do a cartwheel - never could.
91. I enjoy organizing events - even though it makes me nuts!
92. I would rather be in the background.
93. I don't always know how to show my family how much I love them.
94. I dislike wearing shoes indoors - blame my hillbilly grandmother!
95. I adore my grandmother!
96. I hate being in traffic - large cities at rush hour will send me into a conniption!
97. When I was a child, I was deathly afraid of sirens - kinda ironic, eh?
98. I'm not logical, nor do I have a whole lotta common sense.
99. I'm concerned that I'm not doing a good job raising my kids.
100. I want to be closer to God.

*whew*

4 comments:

Beaner said...

LOL - you may have had a tough time coming up with them, but the best ones are the most sbscure things! I loved that you love coffee-flavored things, but not coffee! And who knew you could write German? Man, I love this game! We should do this for our next retreat! We can all write our own & then post them on the walls for all to read! So now I know not to ask you to water my plants while I'm away from home!!! ;) Blugs!

Donna G said...

We have lots in common. I have dental-phobia, wanted to write that novel,wish my church were less conservative, don't cook alot, hate the turning signal thing, don't like shoes in the house, could never do a cartwheel and could probably kill a silk plant!!

Thanks for the fun and informative post!

Chris said...

You crack me up, Skip!

Dwiggy444 said...

This space left intentionally blank.Like Skip, I just wanted a little adoration. And I wanted to tell you it's great to know you - in RL and Blog Life.

Stay cool!