Wednesday, February 02, 2005

**this space for rent**

Today is not going to be a great day - I can already tell. The cold that's been threatening since early December has hit full-force today. So I feel like dookie. And on top of that, I discovered today that part of my job can, and has been done by an eleven year old. Ouch! Sorry I'm such a downer today!

Lord, help! I'm at a really low point today. I realize my problems aren't that huge in the scale of world events, but I don't feel like I can even lift my head to praise You. Grant me Your patience today. Let me see You. Help me get over and outside of myself today and focus on others. Let me be an encouragement to someone.

4 comments:

Beaner said...

Your title says it all for me. When I pray for God's peace today, I'll ask Him for some for you too. I have found that I need to have a little mantra going in my mind to help me get through some days. Today it is ZOE's "Lord, You Are Greater Than My Heart." See SG's blog for encouragement too! Blugs!!!

Mae said...

Showing and having frustrating times is human. I hope your day gets better and that the nasty February weather soon turns to spring time!

Donna G said...

When you can't lift your head to praise, He will just stroke your head till you can lift it. He will not move.

Hope things are brighter soon.
Blugs!

Susie said...

Hope you're having a better day today. This time of year can really drag a body down. Saying a little prayer on your behalf . . .