Tuesday, February 22, 2005

...on and on and on...

Well, the cupcakes went over big time, in spite of the lack of beverage. And, okay, yes, I'll admit it wasn't that big of a deal to get them. And yes, it made me feel good to do something nice for my kiddo. Could you stop guilting me already? Gosh!

So, I've become like Miss Popularity at work. Crazy things keep ending up on my desk: papers, candles, stamps, things that actually require my attention and/or action...what are people thinking around here?! I actually had a call from a vendor and they referred to me as an administrator - yikes! Doesn't that mean I have some sort of authority? No thanks, I'll pass! Actually, the vendor wanted to walk me through changes on their website and asked if I had about five or ten minutes to do that. Hah! Maybe next April!

I've started working on my 100 things list. I should have all 100 in, oh, about two weeks! Actually, I fell asleep on the couch last night, and DH came upstairs and I woke up to find him reading my list. He had some creative and interesting suggestions to add. (insert sarcasm here) 100 things is tough!



2 comments:

Donna G said...

Do it in segments like I did. I think it made it a little easier to do and to read....

Susie said...

Donna's idea is a good one. I did my 100 in segments, but in draft form. So they got published all at once anyway (hoping mine weren't too hard to read all at once--I didn't think about that). ; )