Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday again

I haven't had the chance to work on any stitching lately. Just as soon as I think I have everything done, and a free evening, something else invariably comes up. *sigh* I had to show DH a project I'm doing for his cave for Christmas because he kept trying to fill the walls! Hey! Leave me room!

Oh, and by the way - happy 100 days until Christmas...!

I've been re-reading the Left Behind series recently, and the thing that has really jumped out at me this time is the survivors absolute knowledge that they were God's own. They know they're going to heaven. I guess it struck me because sometimes I wonder. I don't know - maybe I'm blathering again...

Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going, Girl! I'll see ya when we get there!