Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random-nicityishnessism

...uh...

  • I'm finding that I really slack off when I'm not held immediately accountable. Hmmm...
  • Pictures that I've seen from my high school reunion make me really glad I didn't go.
  • Wrigley HATES thunderstorms and will break established rules out of a sense of self-preservation.
  • I miss DH.
  • I don't want to be at work today. Or yesterday. Come to think of it...
  • DS2 is definitely a future What Not To Wear project.
  • I can hardly wait for Jesus to come back.
  • Sixth grade math is harder now than it was then.
  • I'm not really enthused about doing anything for the craft auction today. But I need to.
  • I really should be working.

Okay...I'm off...

1 comment:

Beaner said...

LOL about DS2!!! I love that show, BTW!

Did you catch the beautiful rainbow after the first round of the storm? I could see the whole thing from end to end! And I could see the purple - which is my favorite color!!! It was another great reminder of God's promises!

Have a great day - I hope the week goes by quickly for you!