Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Long time comin'...

Feels like I've been so out of touch lately. I've been faithfully reading blogs, but haven't felt like writing anything. I think I'm in some sort of funk or slump or something. Not feeling bad exactly, just not great. Maybe it stems from my recent fantasy football loss...(curdlecurdlecurdle!)

Went to open house for DS1 last night, and he was not exactly thrilled to discover that his teachers are on OUR side as far as getting him, kicking and screaming if necessary, through the 6th grade. Mwahaha...

Well, need to head out to pick up the kiddos. Blah.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

VICTORY IS MINE!!!! You may have been the first, but you won't be the last!!! Besides, the Bible says something about the last will be first & the first will be last ;) Just not in this league! Tee Hee!

Hope you're having a good day - I've been listening to my new ZOE CD for the last 2 days! Almost have them all memorized too - I think we're gonna listen to some of them tonight at practice! Be there or be square! See ya!

Donna G said...

Funks come and go....You'll be writing up a storm again soon!