Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday

Man, we had such a busy weekend for having nothing going on! Saturday wasn't so bad, went to a wedding which was lovely, but Sunday was wacko! Craft auction stuff, football, teen group, house church - no wonder I fell asleep early last night! Didn't even get to see Priest Holmes do a whole lotta nothin' - which means I won this weeks fantasy football matchup!

Met with the decorations committee for the craft auction - I get to do girly, frilly things!! Woohoo!! I think it will be very nice.

DH and DS1 had a long talk about grades and such. Here's hoping it will make a difference...

I haven't really been stitching, but have been getting stash for awhile, thanks to the bay of evil. Just got a new pattern yesterday and I'm anxious to kit it and start. I think I may be able to use one of my Silkweaver Solos. Happy happy! But - I will wait until I get more done on DH's Christmas gift.

In other holiday news, I finished my "C-word-holiday greeting-things-which-are-mailed-and- that-most-people-don't-want-to-hear-about-in-September" last night. I need to confirm three addresses and am just waiting for school pictures. But perhaps I should just keep that to myself.

And finally - today is Beaner's birthday - jump on over to her blog and wish her a happy one!

8 comments:

Beaner said...

Thanks again Chris! And I had a great time at your house "watching football".

I'm glad I now know what the "e" in ebay stands for - thanks for keeping me informed!!!

You sound pretty busy - take some time in between the craft auction & Christmas stuff to kick back & relax some too!!! Blugs!

Chris said...

What is this 'relax' of which you speak...?

Beaner said...

LOL!!! You are hilarious! Do I need to kidnap you & take you out & show you this thing called 'relax'??? It might involve Fuzzy Berries - how does that sound???

Chris said...

teehee! Sounds like I need a refresher course...

BTW - your daughter left her dog-grooming tool at our house. LOL!

Donna G said...

you speak of things I know nothing of....CC in September! Who does such things.

Chris said...

...uh...me...? *sheepishly raising hand*

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me about the items that are supposed to be delivered to the mailboxes in December?

Chris said...

*note to self*

Do not mention things pertaining to the C-word holiday before the month of December!!